Tuesday, January 13, 2009

am i going to be yours forever?

when I'm quite, millions of things are running in my mind
when I'm not arguing, I'm thinking a deeply
when I'm look at you with eyes full of questions, I'm wondering how long you will be around
when I'm answer "I'm fine" after a few seconds, I'm actually not at all fine
when I'm stare at you, I'm wondering why you are lying
when I'm lay on your chest, I'm wishing for you to be my best forever
when I wants to see you everyday, I want to be pampered
when I says "I love you" I really mean it
when I says "I miss you" no one in this world can miss you more than that
Life only comes around once, make sure we spend it with the right person, find a guy,
who calls you beautiful instead of hot
who calls you back when you hang up on him
who will stay awake just to watch you sleep. wait for the guy,
who kisses your forehead
who wants to show you off to the world when you are in your sweats
who holds your hand in front of his friends
who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares about you and how lucky he is to have you, and
who turns to his friend and says "that's her!"


and now I really found you, this what's inside what am I feel about you, Aldo. I love you so much. am i really going to be yours forever?

No comments: