Thursday, March 19, 2009

feelings

i would write your name in the brightest red for this such a long goodbye. please hold me close, the darkness wraps me so tight. all the connections are lost and all the transmission are dead. my life slowly drawns the ilness but slowly it sets me free. sucking me down, and pulling me out. can you hear me screaming?

as the silence grows around me. can you hear me suffering? as i'm gasping for my final breath. i'm paving along the same night and stars. it's infecting me of my shattered dreams. we're seems like in a million years apart but i hope you can hear my unspoken mind out loud. your blood flowstichk from your throat, as i dissect and pick apart insides.

if you asked me i would follow, but for now i'll just pretend. when you look at me, tell me what do you see, are these the eyes of someone you could love? cause everything that brought me here, now it all seems so clear, you are the one that i've been dreaming of. cause if anyone could make me fall in love, only you can take me sailing in your deepest eyes, bring me to my knees and make me cry and no one's ever done this. everything was just a lie

when you standing beside me, everything look so blur. you take my whole mind and all these place just like ours. wraping my hands around you and lay on your shoulder, hoping my aim being with you are my dreams over my life for, that's all dear.

this is where it all begin, so tell me it would never end, i can't fool my self it's you and no one else if i could wish upon tomorrow, toninght would never end. you will always be in my heart, whenever we're apart, i will think of you each passing day. i promise, i will hold this up, i won't say goodbye to you till' death do us apart. will you do that back to me?

No comments: