Friday, April 24, 2009

friday?

hey! sorry for the late post, i've got my mood right now when actually previously i have a little intended for posting but in fact i wasn't. okay then i will start from the very last interesting time with my bombastic class. karaoke, that was what my class did, i don't really remember when was the time, but it takes along time, not really actually. it was really fun, but there were some of my friends who doesn't join in, poor you HAHA. Rara and I were making a video when we're sang "wannabe - the spice girl" and i forgot what the other video was. the interesting part was "Low" all of my class sang it we turned off the light and played with the disco ball hahaha maybe it was a little kitsch but it was really fun

another story, i don't know what to tell. maybe what's going on to me today, today i'm not going anywhere, my parents live house and my maid also went home. i actually had a plan to go to aldo's house, yesterday i've told him that i want to go to his house, but he said that he has an extra class today and have to wait him until he inform me. evidently he just informed me at six o clock if i'm not wrong. so i can't go to his house, maybe next time. but you have to now, i haven't meet him for 2 months, last time i saw him was at my birthday to be  precise february 28th. hhhh it was soooooooo long, and i could meet him next month on maybe may 23rd because he said that's his free time, or no examination anymore. actually i have my final exam at may 28th but i hope i just could meet him before he go for his study tour and his promnite.

oh god, i just miss him so much, i've cried this morning because i couldn't meet him for so long, thank you for brought me together even though it's only in my dream. i just want to release all my missing feeling about him, love ya!

No comments: