Thursday, April 30, 2009

flash back

hey blog, morning. i'm just woke up from my sleep, yesterday i slept at 2' o clock, then narrow aldo online messenger, but not for a long time. he had to go to sleep because he got dizzy yesterday, actually i have school today but my mom told to not go to school, because it's bore. then i had a webcam too with my cousin at singapore yesterday, they called me about 1 hour and 45 minutes hahaha but my mic its about a little error so i can't talk with him,  bored. but at least i can see them. 

ok, today my mom left  and have recited a koran at her friend's house. and then i sat on the sofa and open a little drawer there, then i saw my photo, i'm still 4 or 3 years maybe. and another photo, it was my 7th birthday, i'm so small -_- haha. and then i saw my dad photo when he took a holiday around the world. i felt like, god i miss him right now..........

"mom, dad i'm so apologize for all my faults. i know you definitely say that i'm not obey you everytime, and my mom always said if she already told me once for not to be like this or like that, it only happen on that day, then on another day 2 or 3 days after that i go back become 'wild' -_- mom, actually deep inside my heart i don't want to make you sad even cry. you know i want to be the best and try to be a loyal child, but again you know every human always made mistakes, so don't always judge me like that. i'll try do my best to make you proud and happy"

xo, tasya

No comments: