Saturday, May 2, 2009

those sad songs fill my heart

David Archuleta - Barriers

Now we've been draggin' this whole thing out,
But I can't wait any longer.
Our love's burnin' down,
Creepin' in the doubt, we're not gettin' any stronger.
I hear you say that we're doin' okay,
But, baby, I don't think so.


Celine Dion - A New Day Has Come

I was waiting for so long
For a miracle to come
Everyone told me to be strong
Hold on and don't shed a tear

Through the darkness and good times
I knew I'd make it through
And the world thought I had it all
But I was waiting for you

Let the rain come down and wash away my tears
Let it fill my soul and drown my fears

Where it was dark now there's light
Where there was pain now there's joy
Where there was weakness, I found my strength
All in the eyes of a boy


JoJo - Do Watcha Gotta Do

The silence is louder than any fight we've ever had before
You don't even know
The time for night to turn to morning
Never took this long
And there's nothing to take from me
Being hurt for a while's how I'll get over you

Tell everyone I'm crazy
Do whatcha gotta do
To forget bout me and you
If it's easier to hate me
Then go on have your way babe

Every mile that I steer
Every song that I hear is a memory of you
Love just don't disappear especially when it's true


Jesse McCartney - Because You Live

Staring out at the rain, with a heavy heart
It's the end of the world in my mind
Then your voice pulls me back like a wake up call
I've been looking for the answer, somewhere
I couldn't see that it was right there
But now I know what I didn't know

Because you live, and breathe
Because you make me believe in myself when nobody else can't help
Because you live, my world has twice as many stars in the sky


Because You Love Me - Celine Dion

For all those times you stood by me
For all the truth that you made me see
For all the joy you brought to my life
For all the wrong that you made right
For every dream you made come true
For all the love I found in you
I'll be forever thankful baby
You're the one who held me up
Never let me fall
You're the one who saw me through through it all

You were my strength when I was weak
You were my voice when I couldn't speak
You were my eyes when I couldn't see
You saw the best there was in me
Lifted me up when I couldn't reach
You gave me faith cause you believed
I'm everything I am
Because you loved me

I had your love I had it all
I'm grateful for each day you gave me
Maybe I don't know that much
But I know this much is true
I was blessed because I was loved by you

You were always there for me
The tender wind that carried me
A light in the dark shining your love into my life
You've been my inspiration
Through the lies you were the truth
My world is a better place because of you


JoJo - Never Say Goodbye

No more lonely, no more just me
I've been there before
Ain't goin no more
And now that you're here I
Never wanna say goodbye love
Never wanna be without you
No more cryin, no denyin'
I'm in love with you
And now that you're here I
I never wanna say goodbye love


Chris Brown - With You

No one else would do, 
Cause with every kiss and every hug
You make me fall in love
And now I know I can't be the only one
I bet his heart's all over the world tonight, 
With the love of his life who feel 
What I feel when I'm with you

I don't want nobody else
Without you, there's no one left then


this is for you, do you know how it feels? hurt, of course. i've never think that it will be like this, you know why? because you've told your promise about us! don't you remember? you always said that i made changes, but you did, you're making a changes. that's why i became like this, let's talk about this together, why do you were impressed like you don't care about me again, even you said that you still love me but you didn't show it. you're so indifferent right now,
it's great, it's happy, it's lovable, it's my life, and it's my past. but still,
I Love You So Much, Aldo! :( do you love me?

you've been made me feel alive, but i don't remember how and what it's like anymore

thank you my friend, for told me to be strong. especially rana :D you make me feel more better than before, even if i still cry

No comments: