Thursday, May 14, 2009

text message

my friend text me on the afternoon, ya it's been along time i don't have a contact with her. then i talk about him again, i know some of you might be boring -_- but well, this is what i feel, so i write in blog. A is me, B is my friend

B: "hey you're forget about me? hahaha"
A: "wow of course not, how are you?"
B: "i'm fine, how 'bout u?"
A: "i'm bad, really bad"
B: "why? tell me!"
A: "i'm gonna tell you someday, i'm too lazy to tell it on the text, on the phone maybe"
B: "please ... hahaha what is it about?"
A: "it's about my............. boyfriend, he doesnt be nice to me like he usually did on previously, i really miss the old him :("
B: "what did he do? share it to me tasy, it's like mine too, the boy who i love didnt nice to me. tell me, what did he do to you?"
A: " no, it doesnt mean he's not nice, he have changed, a lot. it seems like he doesnt care about me anymore, well he did, but its different. ive been talked about this problem and try to figure out why, but then, we almost break up for sure"
B: "hmm i see, what was his respond when you try to figure out about yourself?"
A: "no, trying to figure out is not the whole problem about, he said im being childish recently, then he dont like it"

childish ... do you think am i?

No comments: